Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Monarch Dental
- Children's Dental Services
- Contact Us
- Cosmetic Dental Services in Leamington
- Dental Appliances
- Dental Careers in Leamington
- Dental Crowns & Dental Bridges in Leamington
- Dental Health Tips & Advice
- 10 Oral Hygiene Tips
- 5 Common Myths About Flossing
- Bleeding Gums When Brushing: Should I Be Worried?
- Brushing vs Flossing: Which Comes First?
- Can Children Get Gum Disease?
- Dental Appliances Can Help You With Sleep Apnea
- Dental Crown Procedures: What To Expect
- Dental Crowns & Bridges for Missing Teeth
- Dentistry for the Entire Family: How Dental Services Differ by Age
- Do These Simple Things to Avoid Gum Disease
- Do's and Don'ts After Dental Fillings
- Flossing: is it really necessary?
- Gum Disease & Gum Care: Information, Prevention & Care
- How Can I Prevent Periodontitis?
- How does dental hygiene affect your overall health?
- How to Avoid Needing a Root Canal
- How to Choose the Right Dentist for You
- How to Know if You are Having a Dental Emergency or Not
- How to Maintain Good Oral Hygiene
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Our Top 5 Tips for At-Home Oral Hygiene
- Recovering from a Dental Crown Procedure
- The Dental Bridge Procedure
- The Importance of a Professional Dental Cleaning
- The Most Common Cause of Gum Disease
- TMJ: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Types of Dental Cleanings
- Types of Dental Fillings
- What are the benefits of a dental bridge?
- What are the components of a good brushing and flossing routine?
- What is the difference between dental implants and dental bridges?
- What Jaw Pain Means: What Causes It and How to Treat It
- Why is Restorative Dental Care So Important?
- Your Child’s First Dental Cleaning: What to Expect
- Dental Services
- Dental Technology
- Meet Our Dental Team
- Meet Our Dentists
- Oral Surgery
- Patient Information
- Periodontics & Gum Therapy in Leamington
- Preventive Dental Hygiene in Leamington
- Restorative Dental Services in Leamington
- Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in Leamington? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
72 Erie Street South, Leamington, ON N8H 3B1 CA
- Monday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed